Don't Feed the Clowns
Demystifying the Wild West of Sustainable Investing
Get ready to laugh your way to the bank with an insider’s tour de force through the world of sustainable investing. In this page-turner, seasoned wealth manager Dale Wannen offers practical advice as he cuts through the nonsense and noise of an industry riddled with clowns and other shady characters.
Wannen recounts his early career full of chain-smoking bankers, greedy insurance salesmen, and drunk cold-calling. He managed to run away from this circus to carve his own path and point the way forward to a better way to grow your nest egg. With well-researched examples and methodology, Don’t Feed the Clowns shows you how it’s possible to make money and save the planet and have a lot of fun while doing it.
In this useful guide the author explores:
- Impact investing with your community in mind
- How to invest sustainably using environment, social and governance (ESG) screens
- Figuring out how to invest based on your risk profile
- Shareholder activism and how to file your own proposal
- Bonus: List of largest sustainably screened mutual funds and ETFs